Workout: Swings, long cycle and strict presses

 Once again, only had time for the following 30 minute workout. I used 16 kg kettlebells. The routine consists of double kettlebell swings, an increasing ladder of double kettlebell long cycles (with a push press) followed by 10 right hand and 10 left hand strict presses.

Round Double kettlebell swings Double kettlebell long cycle with push press Right hand strict press Left hand strict press
1 10 7 10 10
2 10 8 10 10
3 10 9 10 10
4 10 10 10 10

This routine is primarily aimed at developing the muscles of the posterior chain and the upper body.

Overall, my workouts are designed to push me towards my current target developing a long cycle capacity to 30 repetitions per set. Clearly, I have a long way to go. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifting above the shoulders

Workout: Swings, snatches and double long cycles

(Tabata) timers and note taking apps to enhance resistance training